Physiological Pulmonary Valve Regurgitation.
I have always known I had a heart murmur, when I was younger they thought it was more serious but eventually released me from a cardiologists care at about age 5.
My mom knew all the details, but she passed away when I was 14 I didn't know a lot about it then and didn't know to ask. "Mom does all that"

Recently while in hosp they did a 2D echo and dx me with Physiological Pulmonary Valve Regurgitation. They said that my Ejection fraction was fine  and that obviously it was physiological only.

Is this something that could progress though? Both doctors both seemed to pass it off as nothing which is fine because I know its not an issue at this time.

Do I still need to pre-medicate before dentist like I have had to in the past?
Do I need to be requesting yearly or semi regular Echos to make sure there are no changes?
Systolic or diastolic murmur?   Physiological pulmonary regurgitation is generally not audible as is trivial/mild mitral regurgitation in the presence of normal valves.   Physiologic regurgitation of any of the valves is common in normal people and in itself is not a diagnosis.   Perhaps this was marked on the report but by no means is the definite source of the murmur which is the case for many innocent murmurs.
hello, be careful ..this sounds like my story..always got antibiotics before going to dentist, had 2 x rheumatic fever when a child, was on my history etc..never been to a heart specialist till my new GP wanted to know why I had asked for the anibiotics..told him I always had them before going to dentist as i had a heart murmur..same as you mum told me etc..within a very short time..weeks i had had opn heart surgery and aortic valve replaced,,so very lucky to be alive my cardiac surgeon said....please get ti checked properly, ask for a referral to a cardologist for your own peace of mind.