Please Explain perfusion to distal anterolateral wall
I would like to know what is meant by, perfusion to the distal anterolateral wall.  What part of the heart does this involve.  Is this a result of malfunction, the disease itself, etc.
Should I be concerned with this- just had thalium stress test revealing this ...have an appt with cardio.  Concerned?  Should I be?
Thank you so much
QUOTE: "I would like to know what is meant by, perfusion to the distal anterolateral wall.  What part of the heart does this involve.  Is this a result of malfunction, the disease itself, etc".

Perfusion is blood flow analysis at rest and with exertion monitored during your stress test.  Distal anterolateral wall indicates there is abnormal blood flow to front, lower portion of the heart.  Almost always the cause is occluded coronary artery (CAD) that impairs normal blood flow.  The test views blood flow at rest and blood flow with exercise.  Often the blood flow is impaired with exercise and  cause chest pains (angina) and no problem at rest.  The condition is coronary artery disease CAD).  
I have been told I have a moderate sized area of ischemia involving the distal anterior wall, apex and anterior septum. The involvement of the apex suggests that this represents ischemic change and is not related to my left bundle which is blocked, and which I have been told is not a problem. Could you tell me what this means and what treatment would be most likely used.