Please Help! I don't know what else to do
I am a 25 year old female. About a month ago i woke up in the middle of the night and it felt like the breath was being sucked out of me and i felt very weak , dizzy , light limbs and like i was going to faint. I had a hard time getting a full breath and my husband rushed me to the ER. They did an EKG and took a urnine sample and sent me home with lorazapam saying i just had a panic attack. The next day i still felt weird so i made a doctors appt and they did every blood test possible. Everything came back normal. They came to the conclusion it must be anxiety but i still felt like it was something more so i got a second opionon. The second doctor ordered a D DIMER blood test thinking it could be a clot. The test came back positive so he ordered a chest x ray and a chest CT scan. The chest xray i had done that day and came back normal. That night i was rushed to the hospital again because i felt the same symptoms as before but this time had terrible chest pain and the sypmtoms were way worse. They hooked me up to a IV and did a EKG also they did the CT scan with the dye through my veins. Everything came back normal and even though i felt like death the only thing abnormal was my blood pressure was a little high but nothing bad and they said its because i was not feeling well and was panicked. I went to the doctors again after that a couple days later and told him my symptoms never go away and its disrupting my life. I cant excersie or even go hangout with freinds because i feel so sick all the time. Even just sitting around i feel like my heart is racing and i feel sick (light headed, feel faint , weak legs,tingling, lately had jaw spasms, sick to stomach and terrible upper back pain.) This is really hurting my life and relationships and i dont know what else to do. I am on prozac and lorazapam and nothing is working. My sypmtoms are worse than ever. I have a cardiologist appt at the end of the month but i am so scared i wont make it until then. I feel like i am going to die any day because they are missing something. I k nwo doctors can make mistakes they are only human and i dont fully trust busy ER doctors. I feel like they are over looking all my sympotms and just saying anxiety because of my young age. But i have known a few other people my age with heart conditions and diseases. Im so scared and just want my life back. Does anyone have any advice or does this sound familiar? I would really appreciate some input. Thank you
I had something very similar, but it only happened once. I woke up and felt like my lungs wouldn't work. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't seem to take in any air. I honestly thought I was going to suffocate. After about a minute, I was suddenly able to take a breath again. I went to the hospital but they couldn't find anything wrong at all. It has never happened again, and I really have no idea what it was. I can only put it down to some form of sleep apnea.