Please Help Me!
I am a 30 year old male. 270 lbs. Physically active. BP is high (the highest at 180/90 and hasn't been normal since I was 27). I have recently made some lifestyle changes (eating better and walking).  I have some stress in my life and have been diagnosed with mild anxiety.  Here is my problem: I am on Diovan 80mg with a water pill 12.5mg.  I take this pill everyday and it is doing nothing for my bp.  I have taken Norvasc, Atenolol, and Hydrochlorothiazide in the past and had no relief.  I can feel my heartbeat all over my body (fingers, toes, temples, top of head, stomach, neck, ears, eyes) and can also see it in my chest, stomach, neck, and sometimes my wrists.  When I go from a seated to a standing position (I take my time) I can feel a tremendous pressure in my head and neck and I get an instant headache.  This pressure sensation also comes on when I laugh, sing, or do anything that moves my face.  My face often also gets red.  I get headaches every single day as well.  I get floaters in my vision that never go away.  I have had them since I was about 16.  I get shaky with any activity and super shaky with anxiety filled situations.  Anytime I get anxious I get pains that shoot up the back of my neck into my head.  I also often get pains in the corners of my jaw and in the sides of my neck.  I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of my head!!!  I have has EKG's, echo's, and stress tests and told that all was "normal" (evidence of MR and TR).  I do not have insurance, but I am working on it.  Any idea what could be wrong with me????  I feel so bad like I am going to have a stroke, heart attack, or die at any time!!  Please Help!
I also have chest pain that is located right over the sternum and left breast.  I can mimic this pain by sticking out my chest and pressing on it.  Recently i have started to get pains between my chest and shoulder on the left side.

P.S. Disregard that Japan Cardiovascular tag.  I am not Japanese.  I am a Caucasian American. Lol.
270 lbs THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!

Only YOU CAN HELP YPORSELF! Get on a strict diet  and exercise. If you want to live you have no other choice. You are still young so wont just die or get a stroke etc....your tests are ok for now. But have you seen many fat old people? Think about it ,why?