Possible Blood Clot Behind Knee
Several weeks ago I had pain and tightness behind my knee which was relieved by standing and walking.  Now today, the pain/discomfort from behind my knee is completely gone but now I am experience chest pressure, a dead feeling in both my feet, pressure like sensation in my left and right arms, as well as blurred vision.  I have undergone two EEG's (due to previous heart palpatations) which showed a "resting heart" and am scheduled to see a cardiologist at the end of March.  Are my current symptoms something to be concerned of?
I would be concerned. IF you had a blood clot in the leg and IF it broke loose and moved to another part of your body, you could be headed for a heart attack or stroke. Those are just "ifs" but with nasty consequences. Can you take aspirin? If so, I'd take one and call your doctor right away. If you don't get answers there and if you're still having these symptoms, it might be good to go over to ER. Chest pressure, blurred vision, arms feeling pressure or heavy - not good. It may be nothing much but why take the chance? Be careful please.