Possible Septal Infarct
On Sunday I started experiencing tingling in my pinky/ring fingers on both arms but primarily my left one.  No other symptoms such as chest pain/shortness of breath/etc were noticed.  I went to the ER where I had a normal EKG but the problem persisted.  

I ended up going to a local urgent care clinic and my EKG said possible septal infarct.  During the EKG V2 came loose and was not placed properly on my chest.  The doctor interpreting the reading said the EKG is very sensitive and because V2 came loose it threw a "possible septal infarct".  He said my EKG was otherwise normal and my heart sounded good.

I'm 35, in decent shape, I eat pretty well, and I'm trying to quit smoking to further my health.

This tingling the urgent care physician said is most likely ulnar nerve compression from the way I sit at the computer.  But seeing that weird EKG result has me spooked.  

I work for an EMS company, should I have the medics do a 3rd EKG on me?
If you already have it for 5 days without any aggravation and in both hands I would say that it is not heart related.

If it is nervous related, perhaps a good dose of Vitamin B1 and B12 could help.

Jesus
It is unlikely that your pain is due to a heart attack as it has been several days however you could have a repeat EKG done so that you have an appropriate baseline EKG if that would be reassuring to you.  Otherwise your first EKG should be fine as your baseline.
So it's been 7 days since this tingling has begun.  The discomfort is isolated to my left pinky/ring finger as well as my right at times.  I haven't had any noticeable chest pain or other symptoms.  I had my 3rd EKG today and the person giving it said it looks better than a normal EKG.  Everyone is pointing to a pinched nerve or aggravated ulnar nerve as the cause of the problem.  

I can rotate my arm a certain way and make the tingling go away or just about.  If it was cardiac the tingling would persist and would be accompanied by other symptoms I would assume.