Pre-exitation and ventricular ectopics
have been very interested reading posts. I'm getting long runs ventricular ectopics, thousands most days, some days bit less. Uncomfortable, puzzling, etc. Many of these I feel in chest / just generally through limbs etc and at times if pounding you can see them in my neck, even the 'skips'. Getting used to idea that they are 'benign' and never did fear they'd kill me.

Had stress test which showed pre excitation was told had a conduction problem, possibly wpw or concealed wpw and put off work.
I've had episodes of that all my life but docs never listened, I was anaemic since teens (now 48) and they always just tried to treat that, and I never thought it was anything to do with my heart.
I've alternately wondered about hypos/thyroid etc cos I always knew something was wrong, I couldn't tolerate excercise whatsoever, heart would start racing and thump and flutter, I'd feel fatigued and nauseous and faint. I'd stop and after few minutes would be ok. Lost count of all the times over the years. But that's what showed on ecg as I was recovering and that apparently is the pre excitation.

Now, having learned a bit, it looks to me that these are two separate problems.

1. Ventricular ectopics / bigeminy, and the successive runs which record on ecg as ventricular tachycardia  
2. Pre excitation, possible wpw or concealed wpw - the episodes I get when there's tachycardia and very fast flutter.

Seems to me  that 1 is 'ok', and 2 is not and (as docs said) may need ablation.

Or are they actually linked ?

Anyone enlighten me please ?