Pregnancy
Hi all, Im 32 weeks pregnant and have had svt for 6 years. My svt has been worse in my pregnancy and I have been prescribed medication by my cardiologist. I have been having attacks 2 -3 times a day lasting from 3 mins to 30 mins. I called my gp asking for an appointment last week because it was getting too much he wouldnt see me but phoned an ambulance. I didt end up at the hospital because i didt feel it was necessary. I am still having the same problems and my energy levels are seriously decreased because of it. Im not sure what to do. If i phone my gp im worried he will call an ambulance again but i am at the end of my tether with it. I have a 6 year old daughter and the father of my children is not around any more. I cant have an ambulance turn up again it will terrify my daughter and I cant go into hospital because of my daughter as well. I really dont know what to do. Please any advice is appreciated.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand what you are going through. If the SVTs are well controlled with the medications, you don't have to worry. Take an appointment and consult your cardiologist, clear all the doubts you have as regards to SVT with pregnancy and delivery. If you develop any symptoms like chest pain or breathlessness or notice any changes in the baby's movements or if there are signs of labor, you will need to get admitted for therapy. Good Luck.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.