Heart Disease Community
Pressure
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pressure

So,I didn't really know where to post this, but here's a thing: I feel sometimes some pressure on my left side around heart,and my puls sometimes goes really high, but it lasts for a quite short period. It appears usually when I am lying down,or sitting. I am 17 years old girl, and I play basketball for 7 years now,I play in pro league, but we don't really have some medical exams where they could've discover anything(thank God). My dad has a heart disease,not really sure what is it,I only know he has high cholesterol and arrhythmia.Also,I googled and stuff,but I don't think it is anxiety,I'm way to happy with the world around me to have that,thrust me. I would appreciate any type of help,really,and I don't feel like visiting doctor till I'm 18 so my parents or coaches wouldn't find out anything until I'm really sure there is something wrong.
I would appreciate any type of help,thanks.
Blank
It sounds as if you have been having palpitations and there are many potential causes for this. it really is difficult to say what the exact cause is without a full medical review. You have a family history of arrhythmias and I would encourage you to see your family doctor soon. Your doctor can take a full history (including any medications, nutritional supplements you may be taking), and examine you. He/she will also probably want to do an ECG/EKG which is a painless, quick test that looks at your heart’s rhythm in more detail.
It sounds as if you have been having palpitations and there are many potential causes for this. it really is difficult to say what the exact cause is without a full medical review. You have a family history of arrhythmias and I would encourage you to see your family doctor soon. Your doctor can take a full history (including any medications, nutritional supplements you may be taking), and examine you. He/she will also probably want to do an ECG/EKG which is a painless, quick test that looks at your heart’s rhythm in more detail.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
996946_tn?1385991151
Blank
LindaTX uploaded a new photo
11 hrs ago
1236893_tn?1394988190
Blank
gymdandee commented on  Things Killing Your ...
12 hrs ago
Blank
remar commented on  Things Killing Your ...
16 hrs ago
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
Start Tracking Now
Heart Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979