Problems after CABG
Dear Doc

First of all Thanks a lot for your guidence , your opinion helped me alot and kept me encouraged for sticking to the CABG Decision.
My father flew back to Pakistan after permission from doctors in Kuwait, and had CABG on 10th Mar,2011(1st Graft LAd(mid) Lima , 2nd Graft OM1 Sapheneious Vein(Long) , 3rd Graft Rca(distal) Saphenus(Long))  . Now he is back to home after declared stable with following medication; Tab  Loprin 150 mg, Tab Carveda(Carvedilol) 6.25mg ,tab Minidiab(gllpzide) ,Cap Prozac(Fluoxetine) 20mg ,Tab Zocor (Simvastatin) 20mg    ,Tab Neurobeuon (Vit B1+B6+B12).  Thank God he is recovering speedily with no major problem yet,except 1-2 symptoms .First his B.p went to 143/80 for few times but its now on the limit of 118/75 without any additional edication .Secondly his feet/legs /feet fingers are getting swollen (looking edima type to me)  for last 5-6 days first the left one and now the right one.
My Question is that :
1-whether i should add some low dose of lopressor after consultaion for High  B.P(of this limit of B.p is high in your opinion) ?
2-Whether his swelling of feet /legs is alarming , and what i should do for this,whethr its linked with the Lesft pleural drain used shortly during his itc stay .?
3-Now after the Cabg , whether i should still keep in touch with the Cardiac Surgeon (as the post operative consultation in Silamabad hospital is on 18th April) , or i should now divert to Cardiologist(Physian) /MD for his post CABG Care.
4-He had twice the left arm and schoulder pain in mornings for 2-3 hours which vanishes after the massage over arm and shoulder , is it linked with heart or just muscular ?

Rgds
You probably wanted to post that on the  “related expert forums”  ?
……just roll down about the middle of the page  and right side it is,  click on the ‘heart disease’.