Problems post angiogram
Hi there

I had an angiogram done 3 weeks ago.  Had a massive allergic reaction, then a haemorrage in my groin at the angio seal the next day.  I was admitted to hospital suffering from repeated feelings that I couldn't breathe and that there was something in my chest that I wanted to cough up.  In addition I lost the feeling in one side of my face and one forearm, and felt like I had a small firework going off in my head.  

The angio showed no problems with my cardiac arteries but my body feels devastated along the pathway of the procedure, i.e chest to groin. I am left with a recurring pain in my chest/right lung when I eat/exert myself, find it hard to walk any distance and have an involuntary throat/neck/head movement, which at its worst makes me open my mouth really wide over and over again, sometimes for hours at a time.  Please can you help me to understand what's happening to me?  I was really healthy 3 weeks ago and had been advised to go for an angio just as a precautionary measure.  I don't know who to turn to for advice and I don't know how long it will be till I feel well again.  

Thank you so much
Mel