Prolonged chest and arm pain, and some other heart attack symptoms.
My health condition is okay, i guess, I am 24 year old male, and i dont think i overweight. My first BP taken, was 156/96 and my BP maintains at 136/94. I've been having ringing in my ears, headache in my eyes, headache, and shortness of breath. Is this a heart attacks signs? The chest pain are at the area near the left arm pit and sometimes around the rib cages, and very little time a the middle of the chest. i also have upper left abdominal pain *a vibrating sensation inside*.

Does heart attacks signs/warnings prolonged for long period of time. I've been having this since last month, i happens at peak hour(right after work), and everytime i woke up in the morning.

Please help
If the bp calculations are correct (normal is 120/80 or below), it appears you may have a condtion that should be treated, and you may want the doctor to rule out any serious heart issues.  Shortness of breath, pains can be related to partially blocked coronary arteries.

Thanks for your question, and if you have any further questions or comments you are welcome to respond. Take care
Hey thanks for the answer.

My doctor says im okay, because my ecg test doesnt not shows any irregular beats, and it beats at 80bps. the doctor also said that my cholesterol levels are good.

THEY GAVE ME DRUGS FOR GASTRIC AND PAIN RELIEVER. so not helping. i went to the doctor twice. And twice they say im okay, nothing is wrong with my heart. Which im not really believe them, because the symptoms is there, i can feel the pain.

What is wrong with me?
Medication can raise the blood pressure.  High blood pressure does not indicate a heart disorder and probably that is what the doctor meant when referring to your heart.  But the underlying cause for high bp should be determined. (sometime high bp has an unknown cause). Apparently, your doctor believes your pain is related to a gastric disorder, and your doctor has knowledge of your health history, medications, etc. and (s)he is in the best position to determine treatment.
My BP were high before i take any medication.
Why doesn't your doctor address the high bp issue and treat that conditon as well as attempting to control your chest pain?
I dont know. they say my BP was okay, i asked them if it was high, they say my bb was okay. i know it was kinda high.

I've done a daily BP for a week. My BP maintains at that points. 130++/90++

I dont know what to do. I dont know what to ask my doctor.
Sometimes the blood pressure is higher than normal during a doctor's visit, and may not be considered a problem.  It is not dangerously high, but if not properly controlled it can later present a problem with coronary artery disease as well as other medical conditions.

However, it appears your bp is taken with a home blood presssure unit regularily and maintains a higher than normal measurement...if so there may be a problem with your bp unit.  Does a doctor's visit with their blood pressure testing indicate high blood pressure?

You ask your doctor if your BP should be treated? And you should ask what the diagnosis is for your chest pain?