Pulling on left side of chest, lump feeling in throat, thyroid
I have had a feeling of a lump in my throat for over a week, during this time I had numbness in my left arm that caused pins and needles and an extreme cold hand and a pulling feeling on my left chest side. I have no insurance but went to the urgent care and heart attack was ruled out. I was told that the numbness and chest feeling is a pulled muscle and given valium to relax the muscle and told to take motrin for pain. A chest xray was done and nodules were noted. The tech could not determine if they were old or new or just scaring, I was told to get a cat scan. Without insurance that is proving difficult. Now 5 days later the numbness in the left arm is gone but the feeling as if something is tight or pulling on the left chest side is still there in particular is I reach for something or bend over. I still have the feeling of something in my throat, which appears to get worse as the day goes on and I have my meals. The morning I am aware of the lump like feeling but not as much as days end. I am hypothyroid on levonthroxide 137 mg and had surgery 12 years ago for achalasia.
My question is what do you think this may be, is the pain in the chest related to the lump feeling in throat and what about the nodules? I know the cat scan and further testing is needed but until I can get insurance or some sort of assistance I would like some sort of direction.
No doctor here, but the lump on the throat could be GERD maybe? I don´t know if you know about this condition... but it can give you some pretty disturbing symptoms. The chest discomfort sure could be a pulled muscle, although if they found nodules... I would strongly suggets you keep diggin deeper into your situation.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The lump in the throat, the chest pain and the nodules in the lung may be related. The pain could be due to the nodules and only further investigations can help determine the cause for the nodules. An ENT examination and a CT scan may help to diagnose the cause.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.