Pulmonary hypertension
I was looking for information and ran across this forum. I have had shortness of breath for several years that has a component of asthma to it. I guess my question is How should the followng info from right cath be treated?  I also get SOB with activity like going uphill, carrying something heavy, but not just walking on the level.  My doctor sent me to a cardiologist.  He said it looks like you have had every test except for a cath.  He was concerned about my R wave progression and wanted to do another ECHO.  I had one two years ago to estimate my PAP and it came back that it could not accurately estimate the pressure.  This one did the same.  Also showed normal wall motion, what he was interested in.  My right cardiac cath impression was :  Pulmonary Systolic pressure was 25 mm/Hg.  Mild pulmonary hypertension.  The doctor told me that my cath was a normal as his was.  I got a copy of the report. And this is what I find.  The cardiologist turned me back to my family doctor to make in appointment with him in 6 weeks.  To complicate matters my DNA discovery shows two copies of risk allele (T) causing significant up-regulation of DSP expression, encodes desmoplakin.  Six years ago they did a CT to check for pulmonary disease and said probably normal.  
PA systolic 13, diastolic 14, mean 20.  RV 26, mean 9.  ECHO pulmonic valve 114 cm/s.   Left atrium and left ventricle were upper limits of normal.  Pulmonic valve trivial regurg.,  Tricuspid and mitral both had trivial regurge.  My previous ECHO only had Mitral regurg.  Wall motion was good on both.  Other complication is I'm already on Lasix for fluid retention.  Can't take Beta blockers, knocks BP to 60/0.  History of migraines, Connective tissue Disease, Reynaud's (cold), Shogrens (dry mouth, eyes) .  Asthma has turned into more of a bronchitis (cough, clearing throat).

This discussion is related to Mild Pulmonary Hypertension.
Pulmonary hypertension (PULL-mun-ary HI-per-TEN-shun), or PH, is increased pressure in the pulmonary arteries. These arteries carry blood from your heart to your lungs to pick up oxygen.

PH causes symptoms such as shortness of breath during routine activity (for example, climbing two flights of stairs), tiredness, chest pain, and a racing heartbeat. As the condition worsens, its symptoms may limit all physical activity.