Pulmonic Insufficiency
I am a 32 year old female, I had a echo 2d/m mode color done back in 2002 and I am getting ready to see a new dr. when I got my records from my old dr. I found in there that I had a trace mitral regurgitation and pulmonic insufficency is this somthing that I should have known about and is this something that is serious. I have noticed lately that I have been having chest pains when I jog or mow the yard. Once in awhile I get real bad chest pains that feels like someone stabbed me in the chest, and it takes my breath away, I thought it was just heartburn but tums and rolaids don't help it and finally after awhile it goes away.
A lot of people have trace regurgitation or mild regurgitation and it doesn't interfere with their lives. Sometimes it stays mild for many years and no surgery is ever needed.  

Since you are having chest pains or not feeling well, I would see a doctor (cardiologist, if you can) to find out what's going on. Give them a copy of your old records, and ask if you can have another echocardiogram done. Try not to worry--I know, easier said than done! Let us know how things come out.