Pulse in abdomen area above navel? AAA?
Hi Everyone,

For the past 5  or more years I've noticed what feels like a pulse above my navel. It pulses with my heartbeats and if I look at my stomach area I can see it pulsing.  Lately I've felt like it's more noticeable...I'm wondering if this could be an aortic aneurysm? I'm in my late 20's and weigh about 125-129. I read online that it's common for people with smaller frames to be able to feel a normal pulse in that area. But I'm concerned because I can see it. I can also see pulsating in my heart area but feel that is normal considering my hearts there:) I just don't like how I can see the pulse and feel it above my navel. Would it be silly to get this checked out by a Dr. since I'm not in the age group at risk? Heart disease does run in my family, my father has it, as did my grandfather on my mothers side. Is it normal to see a pulsing in that area?
I infortunatey have this problem too. I'm 19, i have done an abdominal tomography and everything was normal. My doctor said it's normal. Nowadays, I am working my abdominal muscles out a lot. Every day i do some exercises. I think is getting low, i am not sure.But I hate this with all my strenghs, it's very irritating. I cant be free anymore, everybody stand looking at me as i was some kind of freak. I am doing everything a can to solve this problem, a want my freedom back. Good luck for you.