Question about blood work.
I am a 30 year old female, two children (2.75 y.o. and 4 mo. old). I am having some hair loss that I presumed was from my pregnancy, but I wasn't sure about my thyroid, so I had a general panel done. Thyroid numbers were ok, but I had some seriously elevated numbers that are of concern. Here goes:

Uric acid 7.5 (high normal is 7.1)
ALT 95 (high normal is 40)
GGT is 190 (high normal is 60)
Total cholesterol 213 (high normal is 199)
Trigs 153 (high normal is 149)
LDL 141 (high normal is 141)
T. Chol/HDL Ratio 5.2 (high normal is 4.4)

Since I just gave birth, I presume I was tested for all the heps and HIV (Colorado is a mandatory test state and I did not opt out.)

Can anyone give me any thoughts on what this all could mean? My presumption is fatty liver, but I'm concerned by how high those numbers are. I don't drink (used to, but it's been 3+ years since I was a regular drinker. Don't smoke, don't take any meds. The only thing that happened the day of the test (I was fasting) I did have to take Excedrin Migraine. Would that cause those liver numbers to elevate? Please help if you can!
Couple supporting details... I am technically obese, I'm 213 at 5'7. I just started Weight Watchers but am EBF my baby so I'm having a struggle to lose weight.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Normal value of ALT is 4-36 and Gamma Glutamyl Transferase (GGT) is 8-38. Your liver enzymes seem to be elevated. The enzymes are elevated in liver disorders. Besides this they are also elevated in conditions like muscle injury and sometimes due to medications. As you do not have symptoms of liver disease like jaundice, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain and fever, I would advise you to wait for now and repeat the test after four weeks to see how the levels are progressing.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.