Heart Disease Community
Rapid Heart Rate Tingling Left Arm

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Rapid Heart Rate Tingling Left Arm

20 years old. chest pain on and off last 4 months. yesterday started having chest pain, rapid heart rate, tingling down left arm. went to er and had xray, blood work, ekg. Was told everything looks fine. Given ibuprophen and told to see own dr if wasn't feeling better in a few days. Only cause er dr came up with was possible thining heart wall. tingling and rapid heart rate stopped but still have chest pain. Anyone else have something similar.
yeah, kind of.  for the last two weeks, i've felt a lot of pressure and an achy pain right where i imagine my heart to be.  occassionally i'll have pain and tingling in my left arm  and hand, and it's noticeably worse at night when i'm laying down.  i also have had a blood work up and an echo and was told both were normal.  i'm stumped and feeling crazy...  you?
I have been having the same problem for a year - the pain comes and goes but when it is there my arm tingles.  My in noticeably worse at night to the point where I cannot sleep cause im worried what it is.  I have had a ecg and seen own dr and told im fine.....
I have had this same problem for about a year now... It scares me to death! My doctor did the same blood work, x-ray ect and I still have no idea what is going on. I have pain under my left arm (shoulder / arm pit area). I get a fast racing heart randomly and my left arm is known for falling asleep. I would really like to know whats going on but most of the test that are left seem to be too pricey and with the doc not thinking there is anything wrong its tough to shell out the $!
Well, I haven't talked to my doctor yet, but, I have also had occasional left arm pain and tingling, some chest pain and a racing heart beat from time to time. It scares the **** out of me too. And, like you said, it happens most to me at night. Very strange. I also occasionally, maybe once very other day, feel a few very "deep feeling" heart beats.
The main reason I haven't talked to my doctor is that I'm 18.
So, I feel like it's kind of silly for me to be having serious heart problems you know? I'm not sure. I'm not terribly out of shape, but then again.
im 43 and have suffered with bad nerves for 10 yrs,but for past month,im having a tingling feeling starting from left hand up the arm and across my chest its so scary,my heart beats so fast i can not control it and im very tearful with it,i went to see my doctor and i sat and cried to him and all he said to me is that its a trap nerve,i have had yet another one last nite and i want to cry,i also been having loose bowels afterwards and feeling low and dont want to eat,can sumone tell me wot i shud do as im so scared

dawny61

May 17, 2012
.
To: hi
.

Wow.. Male 62 yrs old...... untill recently in great relative shape..... Retiring shortly.....  But now all hell breaking out health wise.  Pain in both arms, ranging from the wrists to the shoulders.... throbbing in both arms off and on..... often at the same time..... throbbing and stabbing pain on the left side is accompanied with the pain in the left shoulder and arm, traveling to the other side. Ps. had laser surgery in both eyes,,, in the same month of July 2012, can see for many miles. The next month got Vertigo ( never had that before ). Now for the last few months  The Pain - The Pain , in both arms. Taking all kinds of meds.  Heart rate and pulse rate are those of a healthy 25 year old. No trama, don't drink ( ultimate designated Driver), Doc's not sure what's going on.. Ps.... all this when I am about to retire in Jan, 2013. I hope I make it.  Best to everyone... from Madison, Wis.
get your thyroids check that may be your problem. it was for me now taking meds and feeling great :)