Rapid Heart Rate when moving in bed
Recently I've developed an annoying problem where my heart races when I've awakened from sleep and I move my body around.  I dont wake up with a fast heart rate but if I move my legs or turn over, my heart starts to pound away.  Its not only at night, I have this happen when I'm napping on the couch as well.  It last for about 20-30 seconds and heart resumes to normal speed until I move again, then it starts pounding.  

My normal BP is 130/81 which is a little high I know.  I'm currently taking Prilosec for acid reflux and 25mg Zoloft.  
A rapid heart beat (tachycardia) is a side effect of Prilosec and not to be ignored. You should consult with your doctor.
Thanks for the reply kenkeith.  I believe this problem started before I began taking the Prilosec, I've only been on that medication for 5 months and also took Nexium and Prevacid to find the one that best suited me.  I'd love to believe it was the Prilosec.  

What would cause it to only happen when I was laying down and on moving?  
I have given you a link to thread that may help you: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Heart-Disease/palpitations-when-laying-down/show/251047
Are you sure that you have the increased heart rate when you wake and move, or could it be that you are awakened when the heart rate starts upward, then you waken and start moving and have the increased heart rate? If that is a possibilty ( heart rate up, then you are alerted) then I would consider the possibility of sleep apnea and seek out a Sleep Certified doctor for a sleep test. Best wishes. Joan.