Heart Disease Expert Forum
Re: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Re: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Posted By Elva Villar on September 18, 1998 at 15:08:25:

In Reply to: Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy posted by Elva Villar Torricelli on September 18, 1998 at 14:52:56:

Dear Patrick:
My name is Elva Villar and I have a little daughter name Alexandra who is 3 years old and have the same problem as you I would like to get in touch we you if you dont mind of course. my e-mail address is ***@**** I hope you maneged to get to go to Cleveland Hospital and get a check over there. If you can answer me.
God bless you,
Elva y Alexandra.