Heart Disease Expert Forum
Re: Mr father's recently diagnosed pvc's
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank

Re: Mr father's recently diagnosed pvc's

Posted By CCF CARDIO MD - CRC on April 01, 1999 at 13:47:56:

In Reply to: Mr father's recently diagnosed pvc's posted by Gayle on April 01, 1999 at 09:38:46:

Thanks for your input to this subject-probably I'm am more worried about this than my dad is.  I am concerned as to the dangers of these frequent pvc's to an aging heart.

Hope this helps ease your concerns.
I hope you find this information useful.  Information provided in the heart forum is for general purposes only.  Only your physician can provide specific diagnoses and therapies.  Please feel free to write back with additional questions.
If you would like to make an appointment at the Cleveland Clinic Heart Center, please call 1-800-CCF-CARE or inquire online by using the Heart Center website at www.ccf.org/heartcenter.  The Heart Center website contains a directory of the cardiology staff that can be used to select the physician best suited to address your cardiac problem.