Reason of Dizziness in Bypass Surgery.
My teacher has gone for a Bypass surgery. He is 58 years old. The operation had been done on 2nd Sept, 2011 (Friday). The operation was complicated as there were 3 blockage in left and one in right.

Next day he was out of ventilation and had slow talk with visitors. It improved till noon of 4th Sept (Sunday). But suddenly on that day he felt breathing problem and go for ventilation  again.

The doctor said that his heart is not able to send the blood properly (as it is very weak), so the kidney is not able to work properly and it resulted into very low urination. So the doctors have gone for dialysis on tuesday night. It continue on wednesday night. He has also got lung infection due to cough in the lungs.

From yesterday he is very dizzy. So doctors suggested a check up for neurologist. Neurologist is saying that it is impact of medicine. But he is still in very dizzy and not responding on calling him.

Please suggest if you have some idea about it.
I think to be absolutely certain that his oxygen levels are fine, they should do a blood gas, and not just rely on the finger sensor. This happened to my Wife, she was very light headed and not really responding to me. The Nurse told me it was the meds, but when I said "I don't believe so, if anything happens to her after I have questioned this, I will hold you responsible", she called a Doctor. A blood gas revealed very low oxygen (even though the finger sensor was reading 98%). She was put onto a ventilator. This was due to a lung infection which turned into pneumonia.
Hi ed,

Thanks for it...
I will talk to the doctor about it and will write the response soon...