Heart Disease Expert Forum
Recent ct scan of chest

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Recent ct scan of chest

I have posted a picture of a recent ct scan with/without dye. I have posted on medhelp often in the past and have always appreciated the help. Would anyone be willing to take a look at the ct and tell me if that ballooning in my atery is suppose to be there? I just don't know enough about anantomy to know. It is the Topogram view and its the left side of my chest. You have to let your eyes adjust a bit to see it.

Thank you for your time.
I do not see the CT scan images here or on your page.  I am not sure if you have attached it in a special place.  There are no photos on your personal page.  

Thanks.
My apologies, I had it set up so that only friends could see it. I have changed it now so that you can see it too.
Should be fixed now. Forgot to update the settings yesterday.
If that doesn't work, you could upload your images to some place like imageshack.us and post the links here...
Thank you brumes. I have it on my profile and it should be viewable now. If it doesn't work I will look into your suggestion.