Heart Disease Expert Forum
Recent ct scan of chest

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Recent ct scan of chest

I have posted a picture of a recent ct scan with/without dye. I have posted on medhelp often in the past and have always appreciated the help. Would anyone be willing to take a look at the ct and tell me if that ballooning in my atery is suppose to be there? I just don't know enough about anantomy to know. It is the Topogram view and its the left side of my chest. You have to let your eyes adjust a bit to see it.

Thank you for your time.
I do not see the CT scan images here or on your page.  I am not sure if you have attached it in a special place.  There are no photos on your personal page.  

Thanks.
My apologies, I had it set up so that only friends could see it. I have changed it now so that you can see it too.
Should be fixed now. Forgot to update the settings yesterday.
Avatar n tn
If that doesn't work, you could upload your images to some place like imageshack.us and post the links here...
Thank you brumes. I have it on my profile and it should be viewable now. If it doesn't work I will look into your suggestion.