Reference Range
What is the normal range for Troponins?  How high or low can it be?  I know this is involves with testes for heart.  Recently, my mom in emergency room for chest pain.  They run many testes for her.  The testes are stress test, ECG, and Echo.  I am just curious about Troponins and would like to know more about it.  Thank you!
As stated on hospital ICU report: Troponin levels in range 0.04 mg/mL are consistent with myocardial injury.  Troponin levels >=0.05 are considered positive for acute myocardial infarction (heart attack.

Non–Coronary-Related Troponin Elevations:
Unexplained elevations of troponins are extremely rare but may sometimes cause confusion. A rise of troponins reflects irreversible myocardial cell necrosis. Accordingly, abnormal values have been described in various conditions not related to acute coronary disease, like myocarditis, pulmonary embolism, acute heart failure, septic shock, and as a result of cardiotoxic drugs as well as after therapeutic procedures like coronary angioplasty, electrophysiological ablations, or electrical cardioversions.

I was just in the hospital with chest pain coupled with my left arm pain and the triponin level went to 9.2 the next day. The say I had a heart attack but after doing an echocardiogram and an angiogram they say my blood vessels are fine and my heart is fine. The still say it was a heart attack and I just want to know how high the level of triponin can go? Like, was mine being 9.2 REALLY high or what?
still haven't answered my question. When I went into er they did a triponin test and it showed that the level was ok and then 8 hours later it jumped to the 9.2 level. I was just wandering if that is a level that is super high or what? I mean, how high can a triponin level get while someone is haveing a heart attack?
From the Cleveland Clinic for some insight: The American Heart Association recommends HS-CRP as part of routine screening for those who are at intermediate risk for heart disease. The Cleveland Clinic has used the hs-CRP test routinely for at-risk patients for several years.  It is a useful test for people with one or two risk factors who wonder if they are at risk of heart attack or stroke.  The JUPITER study results suggest that people even with minimal risk factors in an older age group (late 50s to early 60s) should have their CRP tested and treated accordingly.

Ultra Sensitive C-Reactive Protein Blood (HS-CRP)
•C-reactive protein measures an inflammatory response in the body and has been shown to play a role in atherosclerosis and blood clot formation.
•Patients should ask their doctor specifically about hs-CRP, as this test helps determine heart disease risk.  Elevated HS-CRP is related to increased risk for heart attack, restenosis of coronary arteries after angioplasty, stroke, and peripheral vascular disease (PVD).
•While elevated cholesterol, LDL and triglycerides and low HDL are all independent risk factors for heart disease and cholesterol build-up, HS-CRP provides additional information about inflammation in the arteries – something not determined by lipid testing alone.

To answer the level to be concerned:
•Less than 1.0 mg/L = Low Risk for CVD
•1.0 – 2.9 mg/L = Intermediate Risk for CVD
•Greater than 3.0 mg/L High Risk for CVD
Readings of 50 and above are possible, but we generally attribute a level higher than 10 to an infection or other source of inflammation somewhere in the body, not arterial inflammation.
Your troponin levels are highly indicative of a myocardial infarction! 9.2 puts you at risk for severe muscle damage. Was an echocardiogram done?