Resting and pvcs
About 4 months ago I quit smoking and moved into a new house all at once, since then I have been expierencing PVC's.  I am 24 and have been the ER twice where the hooked me up to the EKG and it showed everything was fine.  They also held me there for about 1 hr on a monitor which also showed everything was fine!  After that I went to a cardiogolist who listened to my heart and looked over my ekg's and holter monitor and felt there is nothing to be worried about!  Since then I have been having terrible anxiety.. do you think these pvc's are related to aniexty and if I get over the anxiety will the pvc's go away?
Yes, PVC's can be caused by anxiety and stress, and there is successful treatment with medication.  There are non-cardioactive agents that may help for anxiety, and there are cardioactive agents such as beta blockers, calcium channel blockers and clonidine. .