Resting heart rate over 120, skipped beats, stuggles breathing, and tired
My heart has always been faster, than most, but recently it's been in the hundreds at resting. Lowest it goes is at 96-83.
But that hasn't happened in a while.  I've also always had difficulties breathing, but they got worse. It feels like Im oxygen starved. Then sometimes when I can't get any air, I keep trying and trying and then I end up Getting lightheaded and dizzy.
Also it's been skipping beats
--- - -- - ----- - - --
Also lately, I've been so drained and tired and hungry. And all I want to do is sleep and yeah that it. Can't walk up a flight of stairs without feeling tired and out of breath. And it gets worse because I'm always running around and on my feet.
What your describing could be caused by a number of things. It certainly could be heart related, but that would be pretty rare is someone your age. I experienced something similar three years ago and it ended up being caused by low potassium and iron levels, which while better that a heart issue can also be very serious if neglected for long enough. I had been stressed and really not watching what I was eating, but started feeling better right away once I adjusted my diet. What you're experiencing could also be caused by other deficiencies, but this is no place to get a proper diagnoses. You really should go see a doctor and get this straightened out, and sooner is better than later.  
When I was a young child, my hearts always been 100+
And I've always had difficulties breathing. However, they found nothing wrong. They had me in this machine, the nebulizer. And i'm not sure if it worked.
A year ago, it started getting worse. My breathing and my heart goes faster. Today, it went to 164. I realized that it beats faster, and harder, and skips beats. It used to be a steady pace, now its a weird rhythm.