Reversible Ischemia in apex
I recently had a nuclear Myocardial Scan.

The report summary was as follows: Positive myocardial scan. There appears to be reversible ischemia around the margins of the apical scar as well as possible inferior wall reversible ischemia.

My cardiologist says very little to me. My questions are:
What does this report mean?
Am I in immediate danger of another MI?
Are the risks high for me if we do a cath?

I have a minor child and am very concerned about this test result.

My MI was (what a paramedic referred to as a "widow maker") Jan 07, and resulted in a stent placed in the LAD. I realize I am very blessed to be alive. Now I would like to do all that is possible to live as long as I am able. I quit smoking right away and have been watching my diet. However I have gained 60 lbs and have severe swelling in my ankles. I take an ace inhibitor, cholesterol medicine, 2 low dose aspirins a day, niacin, calcium, lasix 80 mg, multivitamin, potassium, and a muscle relaxer for my back pain. I experience angina and am taking nitroquick for it as needed.

Thank you.

I finally went back to the cath lab.  Had fairly good news...not any bad news.  Things are much the same as they were. My EF was 54% and from reading other posts I have learned that it is within normal range. So I am excited that the EF is that good. I have been watching my diet but still am overweight due to lack of activity. I want to sleep way too much. So....  Promising myself to walk more soon as the weather permits.

Thank you for reading my post and posting your replies to others. All replies are helping several different people.  

Thank you!