Heart Disease Expert Forum
Right Bundle Branch Block
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Right Bundle Branch Block

Back in 06 I had some chest pains and I found out I had an Incomplete Right Bundle Branch Block. I had no idea what this was and I became so worried about it. I had an echo done, stress test and even wore a holter monitor for a day, and they told me all was normal, but I still worry sometimes, is a bundle branch block harmless because I have wierd feelings sometimes in my chest. I also am a weight lifter, and enjoy running. Its always in the back of my mind, am I safe to do these things. Its been 5 years and im worried if something might of changed and it got wrose. I workout up to 5 days a week, I just want to know im safe, or should I slow down a bit.
Related Discussions
1687176_tn?1321401609
A bundle branch block of any kind is indicative of underlying conduction disease -- which can be caused by a variety of reasons. A right bundle branch block pattern can be completely benign as well as signal something more serious. The normal results of your diganostic testing is more reassuring that this is something that will likely be followed over time with serial ECG's. This should not preclude you from participating in your normal activites and exercise routines.

Additionally, an incomplete RBBB usually represents a RBBB "pattern" but does not fall into the typical category of a complete bundle branch block as the normal depolarization is not delayed (a true sign of conduction disease).
2 Comments
Blank
Also I should of added I suffer from aniexty disorder sometimes, so that also plays a role in this.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank