Right Coronary Artery
there is problem to my father-in-law about Right Coronary Artery. In the diagnostic report problem in RCA and other report in normal. in RCA comments " Is a dominant vessel and arises from right coronary sinus. measure 4.2 mm in diameter in proximal segment. Long segment (100 mm) of severe to critical stensis (app 90-99%) is seen in the mid /distal portion (30 mm from origin) due to sft plaques". What is the solution about above mentioned problem. Can this treat without surgery.  
I think it would be best to have a nuclear perfusion scan before deciding whether or not to have surgery. This will give a good indication to vascularisation through collateral vessel formation whereas most are invisible during an angiogram because the vessels are simply too small. If the nuclear scan reveals inadequate supply, then due to the sheer length of the disease, it would probably be better to have bypass surgery. Placing stents end to end seem to result in a higher likelihood of restenosis.
thanks for your suggestion but there is basic problem is that funds are not enough to undergo for surgery. please tell me that can it be survive upto some extent.  
Are there any medical assistance programs or university hospitals in your area of India?  That would be one option to look into for the testing and possible intervention?  You might want to start there.
In most cases the right side is very good at developing collateral fills, and especially when the right side is dominant. To make things easier, try to ensure a good diet is implemented, avoid smoking and see if you can obtain a GTN spray.  There is a good chance nature can deal with this.