Ruling out the heart problem

I got an ECG done today . It said the following "  Rate - 112 ; PR 156 ; QRSD 108 ; QT 296 ; Qtc 395  Axis P 55 QRS 55 ; T -47 ; Sinus tachycardia Rate 107 -- Normal P axis , Rate >=100 ; Borderline Left atrial abnormality  P>30 ms , <- .10mV VI ;  Abnormal T Consider ischemia  inferior leads .ECG said its borderline ECG . I was very tensed and anxious during the ECG .The GP told that the ECG is fine .  Is there anything to be bothered in the ECG . I always ( atleast to my knowledge last 5 years) i have the abnormal T in the inferior leads . Just to rule out any problem because of thsi i got a CT angiography done ( 6 - 7 months back ) and it came out to be perfectly normal .

I am 31 year old male with a BMI of 24 exercising for atleast 150 min a week .  My LDL is 123 and HDL is 47 and triglicerides 193 . Given this situation at what intervel do u recommend me to get heart checks done ? I have a family history of heart disease ( my grand mother has heart disease and my cousin has heart disease  and he is diabetic )

This discussion is related to Ruling out heart problem.