Sclerotic Aortic Valve
3.5 years ago, I had an echocardiogram that said "the aortic valve is thickened and sclerotic but no stenosis is noted."

On 7/3/07 of this year the echo says the aortic valve is normal in structure and function.

Does anyone suspect anything? Other parts of my heart have really enlarged over this time period. I guess it is my age and CAD?

Would appreciate any scorn or otherwise helpful advice. The doc that interpreted the first one has recommended a TEE many times when he would write my PCP. I guess he thought my PCP would order it and that is a joke.

Does anyone think this is a reason for yet another echo?

Thanks in advance for reading when there are many serious questions on the board. I myself am really sick. I don't know what it is. A virus or my heart w/o angina. I feel worse than I ever have in my life. I went to my PCP and he doesn't have a clue.

I wrote a very long post to Pyro and it just went to heck.....

Hope y'all have a great day,

Jack