Series of Abnormal EKG after normal EKG
43 Old Female, 19 BMI, Non Smoker, Took Birth Control for Maybe 6 months of my life.  
I'm on my second cardiologist.  First doctor, first appointment, doctor didn't feel abnormal EKG changes were much to worry about.   Second appointment, after normal stress test, and after reviewing my normal EKG in Jan 2007, he went to the other extreme and told me flat out I had Coronary Artery Disease (Note - I have no risk factors for this).  Whisked me out of his office and told me I had to have a Cath (Left Cath).  The Cath was normal, no coronary artery disease, which is good because he was originally going to put me on meds for this without doing Cath (or that’s impression I got).   Third appointment, he pretty much told me he didn't know why my EKGs were abnormal and was ready to push me out the door.  I asked if there could be other reasons for abnormal EKG and he said there could be things in the right heart causing the EKG changes.  He then decided to do an Echo.  I decided at that point I needed to switch doctors.  
Second doctor didn’t have much of a personality either and didn't seem to be concerned with EKGs.  He did want to do the Echo and Pulmonary Function Test PFT for shortness of breath I've been having, mostly just going up the steps and episodes of nausea.
Had the Echo on Saturday and the following Tuesday the nurse called and stated that the doctor reviewed my Echo and will go over the results with me at my appointment (2 weeks away).  I really don't like waiting for test results, it's the worse for me.  This sound like they found something.  Any input would be great.
Well, I do know that EKG's are just machines and they sure can malfunction. If they are not callobrated right, or the leads are not put on correctly, this can cause abnormal readings. Other things can be anxiety, hyperventillation, and low electrolytes such as potassium or mangesium. I know there are others in the heart forum, mainly the archives that have had abnormal EKG's only to find out it was the machine and not them. It can be so scarry and you do not know who to believe after a while.

As far as the echo being abnormal, the fact that the doctor is going to wait for 2 weeks before he sees you is probably a good sign, otherwise, I am sure they would have had you come in right away. I hate waiting too, it really stresses me out, and by the time I do see my doc, I am in worse shape than before. I sometimes really think the docs either are not aware of how stressed some patients get while waiting or they plain don't care, that is sad to say, but true in some cases.

Hope this helps and good luck on the results, they will probably be fine.

Susie