Severe Chest pain with asthmatic symptoms
My wife ( Age 39) getting severe chest pain  and the  pain flows to left hand/ shoulder  and back of the neck. Then she stops breathing a while( atleast  shows symptoms of breathlessness), We need to give her aerocot(inhaler), gold drop( a homeopathic medicine for heart), hot water and talk to her loud to calm down... This happens mostly in the night time and on a gap of 10-15 days..even less frequent...
This has helped us to make her to normal in  20 to 30 minutes.But I am not sure if we have the right approach and medicine or we have more luck!!!! I think it could be because of angenia but not sure as in normal condition all the medical tests are normal.
Kindly suggest why it happens and what medicines we need to adminstered in order to get things under control.And what pre cautions we need to have in order to avaoid this situation.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could be that the asthmatic symptoms are not adequately controlled with the medications. It could also be angina, or pain due to inadequate blood supply to the heart is usually retrosternal (mid chest or slightly to the left) and is usually brought on by exercise and relieved by rest. But there can be atypical varieties also. So please consult your primary care physician who may ask for an EKG or a treadmill test to rule out a cardiac cause for the pain

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.