Sharp Cramping Pain In Upper Left Arm
I am a 32 year old diabetic. Under control on Metformin & Simvistatin.

I was driving to work this morning when I started feeling this cramping in my left arm just north of my elbow. I assumed that it was how I was positioning my arm so I started to massage it alittle...the pain moved up my arm.
As it moved I could feel the pain worsening. It moved up again to my shoulder...and as it hit the shoulder...the pain immediately spread to across my chest, to my other shoulder and I could feel myself getting foggy.

I pulled over right away and thought that I may need to walk around...as soon as I got out of my car, my whole body went into shakes. Right away I took my blood sugar and it was 147. (normal for me...I just finished eating breakfast not long before that) Still...the pain persisted.

So I went into the store I pulled in front of and they called 911 for me. When the paramedics arrived, I my blood pressure was 210/132 and my heart rate was 91. They immediately took me to the hospital.

As we were arriving at the hospital, my blood pressure was getting lower and lower...like 147/85...then at the hospital 110/70.  The hospital ran several test and did an x-ray. (EKG and some other blood work)
The doctor told me that all my tests were normal and they did not show that there was any heart attack or blood clots. To follow up with my physician...no explination was given to me as to the cause of this.

NEVER before have I felt this sort of pain...nor can I really find anything out on the internet that can help me understand what happened. I know that I am not crazy...it was very serious...enough for me to pull over...enough for me to pray to my god for forgiveness.

Can anyone out there shed some light?