Shortness of breath, pain in arm, upset stomach
Last night I began my new exercise routine, which i decided will be a 4 mile bike ride every day. Throughout the ride last night i had shortness of breath, hot feeling in my arms, an upset stomach, a fast pulse, burning in my chest, and pain in my arm. the pain in my arm is worsened if I press on it, and when I get the hot feeling in my arms my circulation is incredibly fast. (my doc taught me a test where I press on my fingers and see how fast they turn pink.) I did the same thing today, had the same symptoms. The symptoms seem to be far worse at the beginning of my exercise, they go away with rest and they often go away while i'm still exercising. I know what you are all going to say, "go to the doctor now!!!" well my mom refuses to take me to the doctor because I went to the cardiologist a month and a half ago and was told i'm fine. I have had 5 ekg tests at different doctor's offices, had blood tests, echo test, no problems. i've got asthma but that would only explain the shortness of breath and chest pain, I don't have high blood pressure or high cholesterol, i don't smoke cigs or drink, and I am young. I am not used to exercising with that level of intensity though, I usually just go walking but decided to up the ante so I can lose weight. What do you think is causing these symptoms?
Congratulation on the lose weight determination. I am not going to say go to the doctor. Your Mom is right. It is normal what you are having if you just changed your walking routine to bike ride recently. Take a day or two breaks. Start over again, walk or bike, or best if you do both of them.  Build it up from 5 minutes and go every day a little more. I personally always preferred to go with time and not kilometers or miles. It was /is working for me better. Don’t think ever that is a failure if you can’t do what you wanted originally. You just need a new plan that your body also can agree with not only your mind agree.
Keep up the good work, best luck!
Hello and hope you are doing well.

There is an entity called exercise induced Asthma, here as the person starts exercise, the changes in the environmental air breathed in trigger an attack of asthma, causing cough and breathlessness. Have yourself evaluated for the same. This can be detected by a spirometry test and treated with inhalers.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.