Sinus of Valsalva Aneurysm
I was diagnosed with Takayasu Arteritis 12 years ago, 3 months after having an Aortic valve replacement (homograft)and ascending aortic root replacement. Several years ago, I was diagnosed with a sinus of valsalva aneurysm. Last year it was 20.06mm x 13.14mm and has grown 3mm this past year with it bulging into the left atrium.  I have been having more and more PVC's (even with 100mg of atenolol BID) and I am frankly worn out.  They are sooo exhausting and are pretty constant and I mean constant.  Are the PVC's a result of the aneurysm and at what size - generally- do they consider surgery?  I have been told that is inoperable. I will be going for an MRI next week to confirm the exact size.

Thank you-
I have no advice about your PVC's, but I would suggest you get a second, third, and perhaps fourth opinion on your "inoperable" aneurysm. I'd suggest first the Cleveland Clinic, then my surgeon, Vincent Gaudiani (CA), and Craig Miller (CA). Gaudiani and Miller both can easily be found on the web. Miller is at Stanford and Gaudiani is/was at Sequoia Hospital in Redwood City, CA. If all three of them concur that your condition is truly inoperable, only then would I believe it.
FWIW, note that the doctor's response in the main forum is essentially the same as mine - get other opinions on your condition. Good luck.