Stitch Like Pain in Chest
I am 39 year old female, I dont smoke but do drink...my dad has angina....I have had a pain in the chest for the last couple of years which seems to be getting more frequent...its a stitch like pain which worsens when inhaling...but it only lasts a matter of seconds and then goes ...its in the upper right of the chest and I do not have any other symptoms that I am aware of...could this be a heart related problem?...it does not come on with exercise and quite often I am sitting or not doing anything in particular...I did go to the doctors in the last few months and the ECG was fine
I would appreciate your advice
Michelle
Stitch-like Pain in the upper right chest could easily be a pinched nerve from the central back area.  Especially if it has been getting incrementally worse for 2 or 3 years.  Bad beds are like the silent culprits of all pinched stitch-like feelings.  Especially expensive beds who we adorn with spouse-like qualities.  Ya know, we just cant believe its her/him thats been causing this irritating pain for so, so long.  After all, we spent all our quality time with them, and its difficult to get rid of something you've invested so much time in.... Er, the bed that is.  I love my girlfriend, I promise!  But we sleep on a $2700.00 back killer that we just cant seem to part with.  My woman has a nice "pinch" in her chest at 28 years old because of it.  Comes and goes just like you, when youre relaxing.  Heart symptoms usually exhibit some degree of bloodpressure changes.

I am not a doctor, but I continually read the same medical records that they read to become actual doctors themselves, on a weekly basis.  and yes they do hate my guts.
Get an X-Ray of your chest to be sure, if you have access.

Hope this helped quell your suspicion.
-T