Stress test shows shadow??
Due to chest pain and resulting nuclear stress test results, I was a candidate
for CAD stent insertion. The cardiologist who performed the proceedure noticed that
there were 2 blockages in the same artery, one at the lower end of the artery which was
ballooned. The upper end artery needed to have stent insertion. After 6 months I've again
experienced minor reocurring chest pain. After a repeat nuclear stress test the cardiologist showed
me a possible re-closure in the lower end ballooned artery. He also mentioned that the test could
have resulted in a shadowed area in question. One other factor is that this lower-end ballooned artery is
uncommonly longer than the most arteries in that area. My cardiologist ordered an  EKG and echo which looked ok (some regergitation), however, he did prescribe me to carry around liquid/spray lingual nitro. He told me this type condition is nothing to be over concerned about. I would appreciate any input.
condition will be watched, but not to be overconcerned. Is this something to be concerned