Sudden blood pressure changes
I have had high blood pressure for most have my life requiring three medications to control it.  About a month ago, I started to have extreme low blood pressure causing me to faint.  I have now been completely taken off two off the medications and the third will be stopped shortly.  I know this seems strange but with no other life changes, med. changes, weight loss etc.... why would my blood pressure suddenly go to the other extreme so quickly??  I have fainted three times, and remain hypotensive.  Should I be concerned?  My doctor doesn't seem to be and we are talking about 80/50 at times??  Should I worry it will rebound??  I had a slight stroke affecting my right eye sight only two months ago.
This happens to me about every year or so.  I drop from 120/80 to 90/60 and start to be tired all the time (never fainted, but probably close).  I decrease a med (I was on 4 at fairly high doses and am now on 3 at their lowest dose) and it goes back to normal for another year and then it gets low again.  I am attributing it to age.  My activity and diet don't significantly change over those periods and they are not always at certain times of the year.  The only rebounds I have had have been short lived and CAN be attributed to activity and diet (Christmas break especially when I don't go to the gym as much and eat too much junk)  Generally an extra dose of something for two days and a return to the regular routine gets me back to 120/80.  I have never had to increase back to an old dose.