Symptoms of a heart disease or a nerve pinch
Hello I've been experiencing some symptoms that's making me worry.  

1.) my heart feels not painful nor sharp but it aches when my heart throbs. Plus I'm not anxious or anything

2.) right next to my arm pit on both sides next to my pecs it aches when my heart beats and it feels not painful as well

3.) I took a test and my numbers were perfectly fine but I don't think that it was for my heart.

4.) when I breath my lungs or throat or heart feels weird like fluttering sometimes

Also note that I haven't excersise in a while, also I've been stressing out for a while. My dads a heavy smoker and I try to avoid his smoking at all costs. This feeling has been going on for about a month         Are these signs of something serious or just a nerve pinch  plzz reply thank you
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Its unlikely that your symptoms are due to angina. Angina or pain due to inadequate blood supply to the heart is usually retrosternal (mid chest or slightly to the left) and is usually brought on by exercise and relieved by rest. It can radiate to the left arm, but it does not radiate to both the arm pits. The pain can also be due to orthopedic related causes like cervical rib, cervical spondylosis or disc prolapse. A simple x-ray will help and an orthopaedician can guide you.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.