Symptoms of second heart attack
Are the symptoms of heart attack similar to first attack. Can they be entirly different.
Can someone please share such information or guide to such source of information

Thanks in advance.
Was this question asked a little while ago?
In my experience, the symptoms can be quite different.  The heart attack that did the most damage presented the least symptoms, the one that caused the least damage was very painful.
I think there must be a very fine line between a total blocked vessel and the symptoms from a vessel blocked 90% upwards. The 90+% blockage can give some pretty intense angina symptoms, I've experienced these and to be honest I couldn't tell you the difference between these and my heart attack. I also think a lot depends on where the blockage is located. I personally suffer far more if the left Circumflex forms a blockage. It causes throat discomfort, nausea, chest pain, jaw ache, dizziness and my blood pressure drops. I can also say that my chest pains have always been in the centre of the chest, never radiating into the arms or back etc. My legs also tend to tingle.
There is obviously a big difference between strong angina and a heart attack, because one has the heart mucles seriously compromised, whereas the other can be reversed. I think if anyone has any form of chest pain, throat discomfort, jaw ache etc etc, AT REST, they should get to hospital immediately. Time is muscle. If the pain declines and disappears at rest, then it's very likely angina and a blockage which isn't total. I would still get an appointment with a cardiologist to be evaluated.  It could be that my symptoms were the same because the blockages were in the same vessel each time.
My situations were similar to Flycasters. The last one and most major heart attack was the least painful and almost uneventful to me.  I suffer with Prinzmetal Angina, so I passed the chest pains off to that.  It was a  "Just not feeling good" presence that sent me to the hospital. But only after my primary doctor urged me to. If he hadn't, I may not be here typing this today.  Take care, Ally