Heart Disease Expert Forum
Systolic right ventricular pressure

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Systolic right ventricular pressure
I have cardiomyopathy with an EF of 30%.My last echo shows an srvp of 30 - 35. Is this normal and if not what effects would it have ?
RVSP of 30to 35 mmHg is within normal limits.  Elevated RVSP (50 to 60) may mean that your volume status is up and you may need diuretics to decrease it.  Keep in mind that this is just a number and that other things, especially your status and the physical exam must be considered first.
A related discussion, HCM end stage was started.