TRACE OF THE MITRAL AND TRICUSPID VALVE
DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF TRACE VALVE REGURGITATION OF THE MITRAL AND TRICUSPID VALVE CAUSE SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND CHEST PAINS?. I HAD AN ECHO FOR SOB, AND SOME CHEST PAINS. MY DOCTOR SAID ITS A NORMAL ECHO AND NOT THE CAUSE OF MY SYMPTOMS. I AM HAVING A STRESS ECHO VS CATH FOR NOW, IAM IN NEED OF SOME HELP. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH ANY INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY HAVE.  
Trace Regurgitation is when there is a back flow of blood during the closing of a ventricle--I just had  an echo and they said that a little or trace at my age 58 was Ok and no big problem--P S I have No chest pain- I can honestly say I really don't think yours is from that.
Hope the stress test goes well----had it also, they make you get your heart rate way up and tell you to keep running.. They may also do a test where you take a breath and have to blow into a tube,.This may show COPD which is when your lungs do not get rid of all the air when you exhale (Which is when the lining of the lungs kind of loose their elasticity ) so the next breath is not filling your lungs with fresh oxygen...causing shortness of breath,  But the chest pain is almost always something to find out the cause....Again hope all goes well and it ends up being nothing !
Thats good advice, i will ask for a copd test. i do feel like i just cant get any air in my lungs. It makes me feel like i will pass out from lack of oxygen. I dont understand whats going on with me. i am trying to get to the bottom of this, thanks for your reply. Iam trying to find answers to my midical problem. Do you have trace only in the mitral valve? I have trace in the mitral and tricuspid valve, two valves. i think they are my problem why iam always feeling so tired and dizzy and short of breath.
They told me I have trace regurgitation in both and that it is kind of a norm.. I'm 58 going on 59 with a family history of heart problems.My father had a hard time breathing and they found it to be a heart problem- he ended up with a aorta heart valve being put in--I remember him saying that he felt sooo much better afterwards and could breath better---He is now 85 and the same valve is still working 12 years later.....I have low BP so sometimes when I lean over and stand up quick I have to grab a hold of something because I feel like I will pass out..When my heart starts it's racing I have no pain, but have the feelings of either passing out or throwing up, but neither happen...Everyone is different, but I refuse to have a Dr which for a lack of better words,,,,A parts changer---IE there are mechanics and there are parts changers The mechanics know what's wrong under the hood, but the parts changer keeps doing different things until the problem is fixed, because they don't know what's wrong--I for one don't think human life should be treated in this manner...
you know i get dizzy when i bend over too, or tilt my head back. i also feel like i will pass out. i also feel like throwing up too. i honestly feel its my valves causing this. i have noticed that alot of other people with valve regurgitation have low blood pressure too. mine is allways 110-68, iam not sure if thats low?