Throbbing heartbeat in ears
I'm a healthy 45yo white male and recently have had an increase in throbbing in my head heard through my ears which is consistent with my heartbeat.  It has gotten so constant (all day and night long) and so loud it now makes it difficult to sleep.  De-hydration and lack of electrolytes were the MD's first guess, but I've made those corrections and the symptoms have come back.  Could high blood pressure be a cause?  Heart disease?  I read this could be prompted by stress, tension, and/or anxiety which I do suffer from periodically.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
how high is your BP?  is this 24/7 or once in a while?  how can you even sleep?  it must be worse at night.  I ask this because I have had it and it was almost unbearable when I tried to sleep....it might be inner ear or carotid artery.  best regards.
my dad has this to and he has high blood pressure you should check it when its happening that way you will know, he also gets it when hes stressed to . good luck
I read on one site to take 1000 mg of vitamin D. I did so this morning and felt a difference pretty quickly. I took another tonight and I think its better. I've also had a soreness/pressure for weeks by my temple that is now gone. We may have a deficiency and need to take it daily.