Tiredness after having a stent
My husband had a stent put in two weeks ago.  He developed a large hematoma but that is almost disappeared.  He get very tired and is quite discouraged.  He has been to his doctor for blood work.  Also has been experiencing new headaches on the left side of his head.  Eye doctors says its cluster headaches.  Now has developed a wisdom tooth that needs to be pulled soon, so dentist put him on amoxicillan.  Could you please tell me if it is usual to be so tired after having the stent procedure two weeks ago.  He has his own business, so I know he is under stress.  Please let me know.  Thanks.
I am guessing that if he had a blockage that required the stent then he would also have been prescribed meds for high blood pressure, meds to thin the blood and perhaps even a statin for high cholesterol.  If so, have you asked the doctor if any one or more of the meds could be causing the fatigue?  I would. If he has a bad tooth is he taking anything for the pain?  Pain killers cause drowsiness too.  I know my meds cause me to feel as though I am a narcoleptic. LOL I am so drowsy at times.   Take care, Ally