VPB *****
i am 28 years old female ..2 years ago I was dizzy and had  palpitation and I did echo and hulter that shows i had mild materal valve prolapse the dr said its nothing. .for now  I have been having symptoms for 15 days ..{( dizzy, palpitation, chest pain, my heart is like dancing (wierd feeling),skipping several heart beats/ min , i look so dull with difficulty breathing and chest pain (knives)  and it seems I cant do anything as I am so tired all the time .. i went back to the dr and did all tests again .. on the echo It says trivial TR and trivial PR plus the MVP I had before.. and the hulter report said there are very frequent monovalent VPB'S during awake and asleep time .. the dr say its nothing and he prescribed  B blocker that I took  but I am sfill suffering...
my pulse id between 80 - 93 while resting and once i start move it will be between 100-140
why i am really so sick and cant go throw my regular day activities or even work if its not serious ??do I have to really take care or its nothing as the dr said??
Hi there,
In a patient with established heart disease like MVP, a trivial valve leak could become important.VPB are common in patients with or without structural heart disease and those with any form of cardiac disease. The leaks can be anywhere from trivial to severe.  Severe leaks that are severe may be considered for treatment.  You may need regular follow ups with serial echocardiograms. Beta blockers, other medications, such as calcium channel blockers may be used for frequent premature ventricular contractions .You are not responding to the treatment so it is best to contact your cardiologist and seek medical help. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!
thanks for ur help.. i already saw my cardiologist and he doubled my beta blockers and gave me cipralix as he thought its related to stress,, but still no response,my heart rate is between 100-150 , today i had a strong episode ( maybe angina),, while doing my simple physiotherapy ( knee injury) i fainted with v strong chest pain , short breath and sweating and very very strong and fast heart beat it was over 170.. i thought no blood was reaching my head  and i saw lights after a while of rest it cooled down but i was so fatigue. he prescribed procoralan ( ivabradine) he didnt explain any changes in my ECG he said same as always PVC's.. my MVP situation is mild.. shall i see another specialist for second opinion and more tests or keep taking the medication and hope it will eventually work.. he is traveling so he said go to the Er if this happens again or just relax at home as i cant do anything in this situation ..i appreciate ur advice..thx