Heart Disease Expert Forum
Varicose veins, penis pain, please help...

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Hello. I am a 22 year old male who has for the past few years experienced a gradual onset of worsening symptoms.

1. A large painful vein in my right testicle which grew larger and larger until I could feel it up my abdomen (and still can).
2. A very enlarged superficial dorsal vein on my penis, and the inability for my penis to become truly "soft", or hard. It gets small but never soft, it's just as hard as an erection but the size of a flaccid penis. It only slightly improves when I lay on my back for a long time. It is very painful.
3. The final symptom is the most recent. I have had large varicose veins pop up simultaneously in my right hand, left wrist, both feet (larger on the right foot). They are all painful. If I let a limb dangle, blood pools inside and I feel like the limb is dead almost. My skin constantly feels the veins tugging. What would cause varicose veins to destroy my life like this? They just keep popping up everywhere...

I have been to the doctor and taken 5+ blood tests of all sorts, had my heart tested, urine tested, had an abdominal ultrasound, and he found nothing. We've tried nerve medications (lyrica) and had no success.

I can not have sex at all and have broken up with my girlfriend because of it. The pooling of blood is bad enough that typing turns my fingers blue and I've had to give up guitar. If I try to exercise the veins only become more painful. 2 months ago I attempted suicide with a pain medication overdose but only ended up sick for several days. I've just lost the will to fight this basically after several years of no progress. Please if you have any idea what could be happening to me, suggest away...
You posted your problem on the cardiology forum.  I am afraid I can't help you, however, I would suggest submitting this to the urology forum.  Sorry.
The problem is with my veins... cardiology is the area of medicine dealing with blood vessels. I have no where else to ask because this is not a urology question.

Thank you for being one more person who doesn't even take minimal effort to help.
Please check the message I sent you.