Very CONFUSED
33 year old male smoker quit drinking 2 weeks ago Keep getting short of breath and dizzy and feel like im going to pass out even just from walking a mile when exercising and 3 weeks ago I was fine and bike 40 to 60 miles a week. my skin is more pale and looks really dried out,I drink at least 8 glasses of water a day Clamy cold hands and I dont sweat near as easily as i used to a month ago I don't feel good every day and feel like im dying the doctors hospitalized me for a night 4 days ago because i had to go to the ER 5 times in month for chest tightness they did a full work up in the hospital cadiac blood work evaluation etc and said nothing is wrong and that it is just anxiety but hard to believe exercise we be complicated by that and to feel this bad all day every day I am also on Buspar now and this is still going on  mind you in one Month i have had 4 ekg and blood work at the ER and one overnight stay in a telemetry unit being monitored i did see 3 of the er ekg which showed normal but one said sinus brachyia and Right Bundle Branch Block but no one said anything is there such thing as a false on an RBBB and why would everyone tell me things look great. plus could everything going on really be just anxiety I though that would be relieved by exercise not make it worse! Considering I could do it 3 weeks ago HELP PLEASE
I had the same thing when I gave up smoking. My BP had been high for over 20 years and after giving up smoking it went down to normal. I put the light headed feeling down to the lower BP and higher oxygen levels. For over 20 years my BP was around 180/105 which is ridiculous, especially with a pulse pressure of 80, double a normal value. I'm surprised all my blood vessels didn't burst. My Doctor used to just say "oh its nothing to worry about, it's in your genes". After about three months, things started to feel more normal again.
It may have nothing to do with your smoking, but that habit does seem to affect some bodys much more than others. I don't know why I got short of breath, maybe it's because my body was used to much higher blood pressure feeding oxygen to the muscles?