Heart Disease Community
Vibration in groin

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Vibration in groin

I am 65 and had a normal cardiac cath 9 months ago.  I had the "plug" placed in my right femoral artery, which I understand dissolves and becomes part of the artery.  Just lately I have been having a "buzzing" or pulsating in my low groin more toward the bone that I sit on.  At first I thought it was my cell phone buzzing in my pocket but now I am sensing that it feels like a flow or pulsation of my heart.  I am worried about having an aneurysm.  I did a search on your site and found over one hundred women who reported the same thing, some higher in the ovary, but described it exactly as I have.  Can a medical person answer this?  I'm a bit embarassed to ask my doctor as she might think I'm a hypochondriac.
Avatar n tn
i am experiencing the same kind of vibration. it is right in the middle of my groin area and it comes and goes. it's like a cell phone vibration, but the pace of (this sounds rediculous, but i can't think of anything better to describe it) an old swing swaying back and forth. i'm starting to get concerned as it has been happening for about a week now.