Visible pulse in wrist
I am a 30yo Male. For a few months now I have been able to see my pulse in my wrist, this is something that has me concerned because I have never noticed it before. Sometimes it is more intense than others, but it is always there. I have been to a cardiologist and I have and an ekg, and a stress echo, and he said everything is normal. My blood pressure has been normal, slightly high at times but always within "normal ranges" according to the 3 doctors I have seen. What my question is.....is this normal, or could there be something underlying, is this something I should worry about. It is painful occasionally, but I usually don't notice it unless I am looking at it.
Hi, sometimes when you lift loads or do exercises with that hand you are likely to see prominent pulsations in that hand so please don't worry. When we lose the subcutaneous fat also the pulses tend to appear prominent. As you have consulted doctors and have been investigated, the pulsations are unlikely to be significant. Regards.